Girlfriend Gives Hickey To 17-Year-Old Boyfriend, He Dies Days Later

Julio Macias Gonzalex, 17, died from a stroke which he suffered after receiving a hickey.

The Mexican teen had a small hickey on his neck which he received from his girlfriend.

Just days later, he began having strong convulsions and then later died. His death was attributed to the hickey on his neck. Authorities noted that the bruise on his neck was the cause of a blood clot that traveled to his brain, causing the fatal stroke.

Tragic!

Posted by Shared on Monday, August 29, 2016

GET VIRAL GLIDER STORIES DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX

Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.

Thank you for subscribing.

Something went wrong.

Leave a Reply